VENTURE CAPITAL DEALS
By Dan Primack
• LeSports, a Chinese digital eco-sports company that operates as an independently-funded subsidiary of LeEco, has raised $1.2 billion in Series B funding at a $2.1 billion pre-money valuation. HNA Group led the round, and was joined by Sun Honglei, Jia Nailiang and Liu Tao. The company previously raised a $123 million Series A round from Wanda Group and Yunfeng Capital. Read more. www.letv.com
• Figtree Financing, a San Diego-based residential financing program for cleantech products, has raised $30 million in Series A funding led by LL Funds. www.figtreefinancing.com
• Rythm, a French developer of a headset for improving sleep quality, has raised around $11 million in new VC and public grant funding. Read more.
• Gadeta BV, a Dutch developer of cancer immunotherapies based on gamma delta T cell receptors, has raised €7 million in Series A funding. Baxalta Ventures andMedicxi Ventures co-led the round, and were joined by Utrecht Holdings. www.gadeta.nl
• Havenly, a Denver-based online interior design platform, has raised $5.8 million in Series A funding. Binary Capital led the round, and was joined by Foundry Group and Chicago Ventures. Read more.
• Raden, a New York-based developer of Bluetooth-enabled luggage, has raised $3.4 million in seed funding. First Round Capital and Lerer Hippeau Venture co-led the round, and were joined by Pritzker Group, Flybridge Capital Partners and individual angels. Read more.
• Umbo CV, a security camera startup with offices in Taipei and San Francisco, has raised $2.8 million in seed funding. AppWorks Ventures led the round, and was joined by Mesh Ventures, Wistron Corp. and Phison Electronics. www.umbocv.com
• Pyze, a Redwood City, Calif.-based mobile business intelligence startup, has raised $1.7 million in seed funding co-led by John Chisholm Ventures and DoubleRock. www.pyze.com